It is a high performance, quick knockdown household insecticide that provides control of all common flying and crawling pest of domestic, institutional premises & public buildings. 20% emulsifiable concentrated (EC) with propoxur as an active ingredient.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF FLYQUIT
• It is one of the best sanitary insecticides approved and recommended by WHO.
• It is widely used for the control of all common crawling and flying insects like Bedbugs, Cockroach, Mosquitoes, Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Crickets, Woodlice, Mites, Silver Fish, Spider, Ants etc. on domestic, public and industrial premises.
• It is recommended as household insecticide by Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine & Storage, Ministry of Agriculture.
• It Kills, the insects by contact, stomach and fumigation action.
• It has broad spectrum long residual activity and quick knockdown effect.
• It is safe to non target animals and human beings.
• It is odourless, non-staining, non greasy and non conventional insecticide.
• It is a product of ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Avoid contact with skin and inhalation of toxic material.
Use protective clothing like gloves, apron, boots etc while handling the product.
Change out of working clothes and take a bath or shower after handling the product.
Do not contaminate water, food by storage or disposal.
In Case of leaks or spillage absorb the material in earth or sand and remove to safe place.
Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2-4 mg of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As much as 25 to 50 mg of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criteria for dosage adjustment. Do not use any oxyme such as 2 PAM. Artifical respiration may be given, if needed.
Warranty: Since storage and use of product is beyond our control, we cannot assume any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product