It is a special aqueous suspended concentrate (SC) formulation of micronised deltamethrin and can be used for control of commonly known household pests like Ants, Mosquitoes, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Files, Spiders, Silverfishes etc and also for bed net impregnation.
REASON TO CHOOSE
• It gives effective control of malaria.
• It has broad spectrum activity against household pests which are resistant to other conventional insecticides.
• It is safe to non target animals and human beings.
• It is cost effective due to low dosage and less rounds.
• It is recommended and certified by National Anti Malaria Program (NAMP) for bed net impregnation.
• It kills the insects by contact and by ingestion.
Bednets may be impregnated either by treating each net individually or by mass treatments depending on local circumstances and implementation policy of the malaria control program.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE IN BEDNET IMPREGNATION:
Before starting wear rubber gloves, measure correct volume of it as per above mentioned table, pour measured volume of water into dip tank. (or bucket for small scale). Add correct volume of it and stir with clean stick.
Put net into liquid and push it under the surface several times for 2 minutes to ensure all areas are thoroughly wetted. Remove net and lay net flat on plastic sheet in the shade to dry. When net is relatively dry, hang it to dry under shade.
Warranty: Since storage and use of product is beyond our control, we cannot assume any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product