It is a high performance residual insecticide that provides control of Cockroach for longer duration. it is suitable for use in domestic, institutional premises & public buildings. it can be used in hospital,kitchen restaurents, food processing units and food storage areas.It is 10% suspended concentrate (SC) Alphacypermethrin as an active ingredient.
• It can be applied in food processing units and food storage areas.
• It is suitable for the control of crawling and flying insects in domestic, public and industrial premises.
• It kills the insects by contact and by ingestion.
• It is cost effective due to low dosage and less rounds.
• A.I. : 20 to 40 mg/sq. mt.
• Formulation: 10 to 20 ml/liter of water to cover 50 sq. mt. area
It is suitable for use with most types of knapsack sprayers and other residuals spray equipments commonly used to control public health pests.
Application should be made at low pressure and with a nozzel that produce even sized droplets.
It should be thoroughly mixed with water to give the required concentration.
Treated surface should be thoroughly sprayed to the point of minimal run off.
The applicator should ensure uniform coverage and pay particular attention to those areas where insects are most likely to comes in contact with insecticides.
Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap water. Olive oil may be applied on the affected area in case of severe irritation.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth. Get medical attention.
Inhalation: Remove a person to fresh and nit a hazard under normal use condition.
Eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 5 minutes.
Get Medical Attention if irritation occurs.
Warranty: Since storage and use of product is beyond our control, we cannot assume any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product